Something to break up the non-sex that’s been going on around here…
1. What CD is in your Cd player?
No cd player, we use our iPods a lot and we have Sirius XM radio.
2. Turn on your car radio, what station is it tuned to?
Sirius XM radio channel Octane
3. What is in your glove box?
The car manual, insurance card, napkins, and a tiny bottle of perfume for me.
4. Are there any stickers on your bumper? What? (You can post photos too).
5. What stickers or car magnets are on your car? (You can post photos too).
None. The car is six months old, but we don’t want to defile it yet with stickers.
6. When you drive do you have a favorite beverage? What?
I don’t know how to drive yet, but Henri loves coffee and I’m a sucker for iced tea.
7. What is the most unique thing about your car?
We named her Scarlett, after my pseudonym for the blog. And because she’s red
8. Have you modified or decorated or enhanced your steering wheel?
No, still as it was when it rolled off the lot.
9. If your normal mode of transportation is a bicycle or a motorcycle, what have you done to personalize it?
10. If your regular mode of transportation is public transport–bus or subway–what do you do to pass the time on your rides?
I listen to music on my iPod and daydream a lot!
Bonus: What is the sexiest thing in your car?
The leather seats. Oh so smooth against my skin…